All our liquid products are delivered in either 500ml or 1L, 100% recycled plastic bottles. We believe they offer the most practical and safest option for extended use.
- First choose your products, size you require and quantities.
- Choose your delivery date – initially we are delivering on Sundays (you do not need to be home!).
- Make payment – please note for your first order there will be a refundable* £5 bottle deposit, this in part covers the cost of bottles and keeps the circulation process going.
- Receive products- decant into your own containers. If you no longer wish to order again simply message us and we will collect the bottles and refund your £5 deposit.
- Repeat orders- place a new order and on delivery day leave your empty Refill Shipley bottles and receive new bottles and products. You can order different products and so may have a number of additional bottles without additional deposit but on cancellation of the service any
*Please note: We have a fair use policy so please return empties to keep the circulation process going.
If you cancel the service simply contact us. Your £5 deposit will be refunded upon receipt of undamaged bottles, lost/damaged/unreturned bottles will be charged at £1.25 per bottle.
Free delivery to Shipley area (BD9, BD10, BD16, BD17, BD18).
There is a minimum order value of £10.
We are open every Saturday 10am to 2pm but if you can’t wait you can arrange collection sooner – just add a message to the order!
Please note: We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. You should always read the labels provided on our bottles, giving any warnings and instructions before using the product and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.