1. All products are subject to availability
2. The bottles we supply are intended for decanting purposes, all our products have safety labels.
3. You must use the products for the intended purpose.
4. It is your responsibility to check that you do not have any allergies and test your product before use.
5. Products must be stored safely and out of reach of children.
6. Minium order value is £10 and delivery is free within the Shipley area.
7. There will be a one off deposit of £5 upon placing your first order. This is to cover the cost of the bottles and keep them in circulation. If you no longer want to use Refill Shipley and wish to cancel future orders the £5 will be refunded upon collection of bottles.
8. Payment will be made online via paypal or by debit/visa card.
9. Due to the nature of the products we can not accept returns, however if you have any issues please contact us.
10. All deliveries will be left in a location that has been specified by the customer.
11. Full product information is available on the website.
Delivery & Collection
We offer free delivery throughout Shipley (BD10, BD16, BD17, BD18), minimum order is £10 excluding £5 bottle deposit if it is your first order. We will be offering two weekly delivery slots. Please specify which location you want your order to be left. If you are a repeat customer please specify that bottles need to be
collected. If you want to collect from us please press the click and collect tab and we can arrange